Back in college, I was in terrible shape. I wasn't obese, sure, but I was skinny-fat with a giant beer gut. I actually got barred from joining a martial arts group at school because they thought I would have a heart attack. I was tired, miserable, addicted to caffeine, never slept well, and wasn't getting laid either.
I knew what I needed to do to start getting into shape, but I wasn't doing it. What finally made the difference wasn't just learning another diet or workout- it was developing the systems and psychology that caused me to take consistent action, day after day. And once I mastered my own mind, my gut started melting away, I got into that martial arts group, and of course my love life got better as well.
Today, I invite you to sign up for my Fitness and Body Hacking Insider's List. When you sign up, I'll immediately send you my five-day fitness jumpstart course- it contains everything you need to start making progress on your fitness goals. Then watch your inbox, because I'll be showing you:
- How to make sure you sleep 7-9 hours, every night
- How to deal with "food pushers" who sabotage your diet
- The secrets to saying motivated- become one of those people who LOVES eating healthy and htting the gym.
- How to lose 20 pounds of fat or gain 10 pounds of muscle within three months
- How to have tons of energy and feel great, every day
- The exact diets and workouts that people have used to achieve amazing body transformations
- Little-known psychologial techniques to ensure that you make healthy choices, without constant effort
- Coming in 2016, you'll see the results of my first-of-it's-kind Ultimate Testosterone Self-Experiment.
Sign up for free to get started →